Are you looking for things to fill your days these school holidays? We rounded up our top 10 books and movie picks which you just have to binge!
Our favourite books:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Divergent by Veronica Roth - also a great movie series!
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner - also a good movie series!
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Our top movie picks:
- The Edge of Seventeen
- The Spectacular Now
- The Breakfast Club
- Lady Bird
- The Chronicles of Narnia Series
- Twilight Series
- Harry Potter Series
- The Percy Jackson Series
These picks fall in the young adult genre and have varying suitability for ages 12-18 years, we recommend parents use their own judgement when selecting for younger teens.